Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vacation

On Monday I went to Florida for a couple of days at an all inclusive resort.

On Tuesday my phone was stolen. I did have a kick ass massage and body wrap, though.

On Wednesday I woke up with a cold.

On Wednesday afternoon I realized that I didn't have the camera and didn't remember having it since the second leg of the flight.

On Thursday the psoriasis on my eyelids came back and I started barking like a dog instead of talking.

On Friday I started having weird sinus pain.

On Saturday we had to change flights before they were canceled and the resort wouldn't let us stay for free (if the flight had been canceled, we would have been able to, but it wasn't going to be canceled until the second leg of the trip, thus leaving us rhetorically stranded in Charlotte, NC).

My sleep between Saturday and Sunday was the most fucked up it's ever been because I took Nyquil in an effort to get more sleep. Instead, I was plagued by paranoia-laced dreams and minor hallucinations every time I woke up. WTF was in that Nyquil?!!?

Sunday was spent with my companion and her really nice aunt and uncle who also took us to dinner on Saturday AND bought us chocolate. Gold stars, all the way.

Tomorrow will be spent at the doctor's, and hopefully reactivating the old phone so that I can use it until the new one comes in.

No comments: