Friday, February 18, 2011

Truckin' on

I'm really thankful that it's the weekend. Mostly because I've run out of underthings and need to do laundry, and what better time to do it than when the entire apt building also has the same idea?

I'm really thankful, also, for a weekend full of good food and better friends. It will be filled with sushi, pho and dim sum. It's like we're traveling through Asia. With our stomachs, and tastebuds. Which is possibly the best way to travel, ever.

We're also having fun Baroque music times. If you're in the New Haven area on Sunday night, you should come check out the American Baroque Orchestra with me. 8pm, Trinity Baptist Church on State St. Be there. Because it will be epic. I will also potentially be wearing heels, which is an event in and of itself.

Now I'm going to spend some time yelling at the PC on my desk because it's doing weird things. The summary of the yelling is "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE A MAC?"

No comments: