Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tips and Tools

Things you'll see me use at work on a daily basis:
Heavily customized Firefox (which is why I won't switch to Safari or Chrome)
Apple Mail
iCal
Google Docs
JustNotes (beta)/Simple Note for iPhone
Mailman and email aliases
Dropbox
Adium
Clips (holds my last dozen copy/pastes)
Doodle
iTunes
iWork '09 (Apple's productivity suite)
1Password (Secure password management)
TimeMachine
Address book
Mobile Me syncing
My iPhone
Skullcandy earbuds (the name is weird, but the audio is great and they're comfortable)

Things you'll see my use at work on a weekly/monthly basis:
Bomgar (remote desktop control)
Cisco AnyConnect Client
Lynda.com

Things I use on a personal level:
Aperture
Just about everything on the daily work list
Calibre (ebook management and converter)

What do you use that you can't live without?

No comments: