Friday, January 21, 2011

BACK OFF

I'm having a bad day. I'm defensive, hormonal, and have a LOT of work to do.

The next person who pisses me off will be treated to their own private version "the round house to the face" that John got two months ago. You should all know by now that I don't make idle threats. I, unlike most of the world, follow through when I say that I can and will use public humiliation as an effective tool to get people do to what I want. Today, I want everyone to leave me alone and let me do my job.

Don't. Push. Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm riding the same boat you are right now.

Here's to hoping karma decides to kick someone else's ass for a while...

Erin said...

I vote we stop the boat in Bermuda and go swimming while sipping drinks with frilly umbrellas.