Saturday, July 31, 2010

Moving: Day Million

I would just like to state, loud and clear, that moving sucks ass and I'm never doing it again. We're going to live in 41 Pleasant St. until the day we die.

HUGE thank yous go out to:
John, for his never-ending patience with me
Heather, Assistant Packer, Chief Direction Giver and Bringer of Sushi
Roommate Michelle, Chief State St. Dog Comforter
"Grandpa" Dave, Friday Dog Watcher
Chris and Mara, Saturday Dog Watchers
John, for not killing me yet (I am NOT the easiest person to deal with when moving)
Heather and Mara (again) for potentially not making me look at boxes for a couple of hours on Sunday while we eat delicious dimsum and possibly go get manicures. The mere possibility is making me giddy with delight.

Now, it is time to (finally) go to sleep so that we can do MORE packing and moving and sweating and cursing tomorrow. UGH.

No comments: