Monday, August 18, 2008

Patience is a virtue, I hear...

and I must confess that I do not possess it at all. But a great many readers of this already knew that, I'm guessing.

No word from Yale yet. I have somehow managed to not bite all of my nails off; in fact, they are growing. The mind boggles.

I'll let y'all know soon as I hear, one way or the other. (Everyone clap their hands and say "I do believe in Yale, I do! I do!" and I'll get the job, right? I mean, it worked for Tinker Bell!)

Sort of related news, I didn't get the job working in the registrar's office at ND. "We found someone with more database experience, but we were very impressed with your technical credentials and your interviewing deportment." I didn't really want that job anyways.....but meh.

Thanks for all of the well wishes and support over the last two weeks!!

No comments: